An inside look at the turtle (by Louis)
In my haste to share the turtle Louis made, I didn’t look at it closely enough to realize it had more inside.
I'm not sure that warranted a whole second post, but it seemed important to me and to all turtle lovers reading these posts.
Turtle on, friends.
I'm not sure that warranted a whole second post, but it seemed important to me and to all turtle lovers reading these posts.
Turtle on, friends.

Wow! I was thinking of borrowing this craft idea for when Lucy and I get to the letter T, but this may be a bit more involved than in willing to get. That is an impressive turtle!
ReplyDeleteMaybe yours will just be a turtle with an outside instead of an inside. :)
DeleteCan a turtle only have an outside? Lucy could use this in her philosophy unit.
Delete